top of page


If you are not an Australian, or an NZ Passport holder, you must have a valid visa before you arrive in Australia.  If you do not hold the right visa when you arrive in Australia you may be prevented from entering the country. 

There are approximately 70 different Australian visas available. The type of visa you should apply for will depend on your personal requirements and reasons for travelling to Australia.

Here is a link to a list of all Australian Visas available to applicants

Below is some information about some of the most popular Australian visas. 

Student Visas

If you would like to study in Australia and you are not an Australian, NZ or Norfolk Island Passport holder, you must have a visa before you arrive in Australia.  


You should apply for a student visa if you want to study in Australia for more than 3 months. The visa will allow you to remain in Australia for the duration of your studies. You will also be able to work (part time during the study term and fulltime during the holidays). 

  • You must be enrolled in a course of study that is listed on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) website.
    Click here to check that your course is registered.


  • Your partner/spouse and children can be added to the same visa application.

  • In order for this visa to be issued each visa applicant must be of a good character. If you do have a criminal record please contact us to discuss this requirement in more detail. 

  • Your Student Visa Application will be processed within 14 working days to 3 months, depending on your nationality.


More information about student visas is available on the Department of Home Affairs website.


If you would like us to apply for your student visa on your behalf please

Contact Us


bottom of page